Monday, May 22, 2006
Heyo! Just some clarification...

Mood: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dear friends, strangers and you who may be reading this blog,

I hope I have not lost you after the first 2 entries... Not sure if any of you are asking, "Hey, what CY is trying to do huh?"

Anyway, the first entry of the piggy is the cover page of the illustration blog that I will be doing/plan to do for the next few months (at least till the end of the summer holidays)... It will basically be about the story of our Piggy Ah Boy (haven really thought of a name for him but will appreciate suggestions) and his cursed love life....Instead of what I orginally decided to do in a story form, it will be in a series of short but related cartoon strips...Yup, that's about what I intend to do for Piggy Ah Boy's story: 当小猪爱上猫,只是一场意外?...

The second entry is just to dedicate this story to this person....ehh...ya...

OK, that's all for my explanation now...hope to hear from your comments soon :)

Ehh...I can't draw very fast, so will prob only update the blog once or twice a week...but just wanna thank you for visiting :P
내 사랑 ---- My Love
Nae-Sarang, directly translated as My Love................
I believe that in the heart of every person, there is a 'Love' of their life, it could be their family, their friends, that special 'someone', hobbies and even some particular habit that you grow to live without...I hope that through this blog, I can let my friends to have a glimpse of this part of my life, though may be short, but I hope that I will grow to love and remember, in this little room in my heart...

PS: You might need to change your encoding to Unicode (UTF-8) to view some of the Korean and Chinese words

About Me
Name: Ah Yak/황숭익