Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Piggy is on MC

Mood: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PIGGY is sick. And so am I.

I think both of us have caught the flu virus...But he went to see the doctor and got mc, but I just stayed at home to rest...And no MC for me!!! :P

*Blah* sorry for crapping....Arggghhh...actually came up with the concept for the first comic strip already but no time to draw and this spinning headache but fountain nose is not exactly helping very much...

So yup, will try to do up the rest of the drawings by this weekend!!!

Oh yeh...if u are reading and are interested to join us for JB dinner this sat, please msg me, okok???

PS: First knitting class this sunday...haiz..wanted to pull out but the instructor has helped me to purchase the yarn already...so not very good to cancel...but its quite expensive...Arggghhhh...*hole in my pocket*
내 사랑 ---- My Love
Nae-Sarang, directly translated as My Love................
I believe that in the heart of every person, there is a 'Love' of their life, it could be their family, their friends, that special 'someone', hobbies and even some particular habit that you grow to live without...I hope that through this blog, I can let my friends to have a glimpse of this part of my life, though may be short, but I hope that I will grow to love and remember, in this little room in my heart...

PS: You might need to change your encoding to Unicode (UTF-8) to view some of the Korean and Chinese words

About Me
Name: Ah Yak/황숭익