Monday, August 07, 2006
Back after a long while....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Haha...Finally back after one whole month of hectic work and stuff which resulted in the lack of time & opportunity to draw... (In another sense, it is partly also because of my laziness...heheheh)

The drawing table seems to be infested by spider webs and dust after these one month of inactivities but I think this month has been fruitful in the sense that I do not have to use drawings to express myself and have been grateful for having the opportunities to talk to people and enjoy this chance of serving in God's ministry...

School is starting soon and I'm glad that I sorta have unhappy things sorted out and I give thanks to God for him being sovereign and trust that he has all things planned out and under his control (Trying to stop relying so much on my own stubborn nature but trusting more in him...)... Hope that I will still have the time to draw once school starts (hoping to meet up more with friends), and that this time round it wouldn't seem as sad as the previous entries (although i've some leftover ideas which i will be putting up once in a while)

Lastly, I'm would like to thank all my friends who have been very supportive and encouraging during these times by giving their comments and smses... :) Hope that you can continue to give your feedbacks...It really helps to know that someone out there appreciates what you have been doing...

Hope that the coming academic year will be an exciting one and till then, just watch out for my next post!

An-yeong!
내 사랑 ---- My Love
Nae-Sarang, directly translated as My Love................
I believe that in the heart of every person, there is a 'Love' of their life, it could be their family, their friends, that special 'someone', hobbies and even some particular habit that you grow to live without...I hope that through this blog, I can let my friends to have a glimpse of this part of my life, though may be short, but I hope that I will grow to love and remember, in this little room in my heart...

PS: You might need to change your encoding to Unicode (UTF-8) to view some of the Korean and Chinese words

About Me
Name: Ah Yak/황숭익