![]() |
||||
|
Thursday, October 26, 2006
是不是这样的夜晚你才会这样的想起我? Hazy Weather + Thunderstorm = Depressing Mood Haizzz…… used to like the weather before a thunderstorm, so cooling and so calm…. But today is just too depressing…not sure what is the matter, maybe its just because 我中的毒已太深了。。。 Been told by a number of brothers that they want to join the ‘Nice Guys Finish Last' Club…. Guess a lot of people do feel that they fit those descriptions written below (I do feel so initially too)… Hence perhaps the real chairperson of the club may want to step out and start recruiting their members if there is really such club on Earth… However, I am not very sure why, but I’m starting to feel pessimistic that maybe there’s really no such clubs around because there’s no such things as Nice Guys!!! Perhaps maybe this type of things is a one-sided matter, where all guys thinks that we are nice, the typical Sensitive New Age Guys (SNAG)…. Ohhh, it might even be possible that everyone is a nice guy, depending on who they are meeting? Anyway, still can’t believe that I actually spent my precious time drawing instead of doing my report in the middle of week 10… Perhaps listening to this song by Jacky Wu has poisoned me further… 是不是这样的夜晚你才会这样的想起我 结束忙碌的一天换回熟悉的寂寞 懒懒的躺在沙发上像母亲温暖臂弯 转到昨天的频道让声音驱走寂静 总是同样的剧情同样的对白同样的空白 是不是这样的夜晚你才会这样的想起我 这样的夜晚适合在电话里 只有几句小心的彼此问候 系着两端的猜测 是这样的夜晚想起我 oh 是不是这样的夜晚你才会这样的想起我 这样的夜晚适合在电话里 虽然几句小心的彼此问候 现在牵未来的手 是这样的日子需要改变 “当我在这样的夜晚想起你时, 你却在这样的夜晚在想什么呢?"
Ah Yak reminisces on 12:12 AM
|
내 사랑 ---- My Love
Nae-Sarang, directly translated as My Love................I believe that in the heart of every person, there is a 'Love' of their life, it could be their family, their friends, that special 'someone', hobbies and even some particular habit that you grow to live without...I hope that through this blog, I can let my friends to have a glimpse of this part of my life, though may be short, but I hope that I will grow to love and remember, in this little room in my heart... PS: You might need to change your encoding to Unicode (UTF-8) to view some of the Korean and Chinese words
|
|||
|
|
||||