Monday, December 25, 2006
Under the sea, under the sea!!!










All the 4 pictures are nudibranches and the bottom left is 'Mr Nemo' aka clownfish










Haha...Merry Christmas everybody!!!




Mr Lazy man actually wanted to delay uploading because i don't know where to start blogging about my Philippines experience (Plus i'm now watching a korean drama series 'Wonderful Life'...watched 10 episodes in 2 days)

Too much stuff to talk about and haven got down with some of the drawings yet....

Guess will just show some pictures which i took in the water... (The wreck dives one will be coming up later!)

Looking forward to the CF Christmas party and looking forward to thursday actually....

Enjoy the last week of your holidays guys!


cheers,
Chong Yak

내 사랑 ---- My Love
Nae-Sarang, directly translated as My Love................
I believe that in the heart of every person, there is a 'Love' of their life, it could be their family, their friends, that special 'someone', hobbies and even some particular habit that you grow to live without...I hope that through this blog, I can let my friends to have a glimpse of this part of my life, though may be short, but I hope that I will grow to love and remember, in this little room in my heart...

PS: You might need to change your encoding to Unicode (UTF-8) to view some of the Korean and Chinese words

About Me
Name: Ah Yak/황숭익