Monday, March 05, 2007
Dayang Dive Trip --- 3rd & 4th March

我想我需要重新学习如何过得比较快乐。。。Attempting to say goodbye to sorrowfulness....

Anyway, just show you guys some random pictures from the weekend dive trip....Guess the highlight of the trip is really the WHALE SHARK that we saw!!! The creature is so amazing man....a BFG, Big Friendly Giant....hahaaa...but the fishes that cling onto the Whale Shark looks for scary... :P

Enjoy the pictures!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Crown of Thorns Starfish




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Back view of a Lion fish




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I've no idea what are these....but they are quite colourful!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mr Porcupine fish seems to be staring at me.... (Didn't know its poisonous after checking up on the books)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
你是从哪颗星来的?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My first encounter with the sea turtle!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You bet that all of us had a shock when we saw the whale shark approaching us rite?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Honestly, though we read from books that whale sharks are supposed to be gentle creatures, but would you dare to touch them, especially when they were gently gliding past us???

Well! I didn't at that time! hahaaa....just amazed by their awesomeness man。。。。

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Haaa....this dive trip won't be so fantastic if not for the whale shark man!!!! Yehhh!!!!!

Its been fun diving with all of you guys in the leisure dive man!!! :)
내 사랑 ---- My Love
Nae-Sarang, directly translated as My Love................
I believe that in the heart of every person, there is a 'Love' of their life, it could be their family, their friends, that special 'someone', hobbies and even some particular habit that you grow to live without...I hope that through this blog, I can let my friends to have a glimpse of this part of my life, though may be short, but I hope that I will grow to love and remember, in this little room in my heart...

PS: You might need to change your encoding to Unicode (UTF-8) to view some of the Korean and Chinese words

About Me
Name: Ah Yak/황숭익