|
|
Game Theoretic Perspective to L.O.V.E
我趁着今早等你的时间在Library写了这章entry。。。即使我这些话可能是对着一位不会听见我说话的深渊而说的,但是我想必那也是无可奈何的。。。
我有时在想如果有些事,特别是感情的事能像Game Theory 那样,分析,猜测以及预算,那世界便会变成怎样呢?会比较简单,还是像 game theory 那样,加了许多方程式、图表,反而便成更加的复杂?
最后我的结论却是,如果感情的事能以John Nash 的 Nash Equilibrium 而分析,那感情带来的期待,盼望,快乐以及忧伤又代表了什么?爱情就是因为有了这些希望,才会这么珍贵吧?
在这八个月下来,虽然算不上是什么爱情 (可能是单方面的单恋吧 ),但是我也感受到极度的快乐,也曾有过掉到谷底的悲伤。我很感谢你就像是天使般的,进入了我的人生。。。
我不想让你尴尬或痛苦,甚至讨厌我,所以我猜有些事我是不会当面跟你说的,而也因为耶稣的缘故,这可能已开始就是一段没有结局的悲伤连续剧。。。
曾经有人说过要忘记你深爱过的人需要花上十倍爱她的时间和精力去忘记,所以我想我大概需要用这一辈子的时间来忘记你吧???
|
|
Nae-Sarang, directly translated as My Love................
I believe that in the heart of every person, there is a 'Love' of their life, it could be their family, their friends, that special 'someone', hobbies and even some particular habit that you grow to live without...I hope that through this blog, I can let my friends to have a glimpse of this part of my life, though may be short, but I hope that I will grow to love and remember, in this little room in my heart...
PS: You might need to change your encoding to Unicode (UTF-8) to view some of the Korean and Chinese words

Name: Ah Yak/황숭익
Annyeong Hai se-yo...... Thanks for visiting my blog... :P Actually, I first set up this in 2004 but have been too lazy to update or add new posts... This is supposedly to be the place where I post my South Korea exchange trip.... Though I never go for my Korea exchange in the end, this will be the place where I will post my thoughts and feeling through my simple and ugly drawings....
View my complete profile
|
|